Our very best wishes to each of you for the 2018 year!
The POLASA Board of Directors met on 4 December 2017. In keeping with the practice of rotating a new Chairman was elected: It is our pleasure to congratulate Zola Hlatshwayo of Mkhulu Electro Distribution Projects with her election as Chairperson of POLASA for the following period!
It was further proposed that the following PORTFOLIOS apply for the new year:
- Design and Engineering (Robin Page / Gary Whalley)
- SHEQ and Training (Zola Hlatshwayo)
- Component supply & Localisation (Sagren Moodley / David Muller)
- Industry Sustainability (Gary Whalley/ Vincent Kanyongolo/ Peter Ramaite)
- Export Promotion (Vincent Kanyongolo / Sagren Moodley)
- Incubation (Zola Hlatshwayo / Vincent Kanyongolo / Peter Ramaite)
Each POLASA member is invited to interact with the respective Board members to ensure that your interests are covered. You are invited to contribute and / or participate in all these activities.
We look forward to seeing you at the forthcoming ESKOM / POLASA Safety Indaba on Friday 26 January from 09h00 at the John Maree Auditorium.
Please also diarise the dates of the next POLASA Open Industry meetings where the whole industry is invited in addition to POLASA members: 11June and 5 November 2018 pm.
POLASA will again have a small stand at PEWA2018 (Power & Electricity World Africa) on 27 & 28 March 2018. Please advise if you want an invitation or want us to invite any of your customers as visitors. See www.terrapinn.com/powerafrica for more information.